Welcome to ISPI Potomac! Come grow your career by learning about performance improvement, sharing expertise, and making great professional friendships.
|May Event (Flyer)||Register for the May Event|
CPT Panel Discussion—What’s In It For You?
Molly Wankel, Facilitator
ISPI Members: $25, Non-Members: $35, Students: $15.
Pay Online or Cash/Check at the Door
About the Panel
The International Society for Performance Improvement established the Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) credential to help performance improvement professionals set themselves apart within their field. Those who have earned their certification have shared that documenting their work as part of the certification process helped them:
- Gain confidence in sharing the value they bring to employers and/or clients
- Obtain new clients
- Secure a new job
- Set a course for continued growth in their career.
Potomac Chapter members, who have attained the Certified Performance Technologist (CPT) credential, will offer insights into how the CPT has been a value-add to their careers.
At the end of the discussion, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is a Certified Performance Technologist (CPT)? Who becomes one and what does he/she do for work?
- What are the application requirements? What are suggestions for how to meet them?
- How does one get started?
- What is a CPT project? How does one tell if projects meet the requirements?
- What were the most difficult parts of the process for the panel members? What were the easiest or simplest? What were any surprises along the way?
- What will this cost? Is there any way this can be done for less? Is it worth it?
- Once certified, how does one stay certified?
- What benefits have been experienced as a result of achieving the certification?
|Note: We usually meet on the second Tuesday of every month.||Visit ISPI International|
Tools Available to Members Only!
- Presentation materials, including video recordings of the presentation and the presenters’ slides, are now only available to Potomac Chapter members.
- Also, our job postings are exclusively for members.
So join today! Click on Join Us! on the left side menu of this page, then select Apply or Reapply depending on if you have been a member before or not. If you select Reapply, your username is your email address. If you do not remember your password, select Forgot your password? and you will receive an email message containing your password.
||If you are a member, click on Membership Login on the left side menu of this page. Your username is your email address. If you do not remember your password, select Forgot your password? and you will receive an email message containing your password.