Welcome to ISPI Potomac! Come grow your career by learning about performance improvement, sharing expertise, and making great professional friendships.
See our calendar for a list of the year’s programs!
|May Program (Flyer)
Directions to program meeting place
|Register for the May Program|
Shifting the Performance Curve: The Value of Benchmarking Your Stars
Paul H. Elliott, Ph.D.
Exemplary Performance LLC
ISPI Members: $25, Non-Members: $35, Students: $15, Pay Online or Cash/Check at the Door
About the Program
This workshop will present a model, tools and examples to support you in shifting the performance curve within your organization. Based on Paul‘s book, Exemplary Performance – Driving Results by Benchmarking Your Star Performers [Jossey-Bass, January 2013], you will practice identifying high ROI opportunities, selecting star performers and profiling exemplars.
- Define the value proposition for benchmarking star performers.
- Prioritize opportunities to maximize impact on organizational results.
- Shift the performance curve for key roles and align system components for optimal results.
|Note: We usually meet on the second Tuesday of every month.||Visit ISPI International|
Tools Available to Members Only!
- Presentation materials, including video recordings of the presentation and the presenters’ slides, are now only available to Potomac Chapter members.
- Also, our job postings are exclusively for members.
So join today! Click on Join Us! on the left side menu of this page, then select Apply or Reapply depending on if you have been a member before or not. If you select Reapply, your username is your email address. If you do not remember your password, select Forgot your password? and you will receive an email message containing your password.
||If you are a member, click on Membership Login on the left side menu of this page. Your username is your email address. If you do not remember your password, select Forgot your password? and you will receive an email message containing your password.